Happy Saturday beauties! This may be the first Saturday I have ever posted, but I just have ideas flowing through me and I want to make sure they are all leaked out for you all! Todays post is a little humorous and it something that I have been thinking about lately, especially while out grocery shopping. Let me know if you ever think of these things as well!
– Why is healthy food more expensive than fat, junk food?
– Why does the older generation of us humans get mad/ticked off so easily (COUGH: my mom 😂)
– Why college puts us in debt when we’ll never make the money to pay the debt off?
– Why do I only like my clothes after one wear?
– Why are bugs even a real thing?!
– Why does time move so incredibly fast (I swear I am five)?
– Why is caffeine addictive?
– Why do most machines have a spot for chip readers, but most don’t even work?
– Why aren’t there mini versions of wild animals (just imagine a mini rhino; how cute!)?
– Why can’t everyone be millionaires?
– Why people drive so crazy on the road (I myself included)?
– Why aren’t we all just born with straight teeth?
– Why are house phones still even a thing?
Am I the only one who thinks these things everyday of my life?! 😅 XOXO